K7 Computing is proud to announce new feature included in released update for K7 Enterprise Security – endpoint security that provides Asset Management reporting for IT administrators.
K7 Enterprise Security now includes enterprise management feature, that are reaching beyond ordinary endpoint security:
- Award Winning K7 Antivirus Engine
- WEB access security
- Media access security
- Application management
- Firewall and surf control
- Group Policy management
Detail information for new Asset Management functionality:
- Hardware Tab added under Computer View
- If any hardware changes detected in any of the endpoints we can populate the comparison report, which is before and after the change, with the changes highlighted.
- In the Summary and Detailed Report its now added ‘Hardware Asset’ option and relevant filters.
- Hardware changes will be informed to Administrator by Dashboard notification & e-mail notification immediately.
New feature is included in current K7 ES installation file and will be rolled out in upcoming K7 Enterprise Security software updates.
For free trial visit:
K7 Computing Ireland: http://www.k7computing.ie/download-antivirus/enterprise-trial/
K7 Computing UK: http://www.k7computing.co.uk/download-antivirus/enterprise-trial/
Article from K7 blog: https://k7press.wordpress.com/2015/07/06/new-k7-enterprise-asset-management/